Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

I'm addicted. Seriously I need help.

A Kitty Dream A Kitty Dream

Fun game. Like really fun. Fin enough to distract me for about an hour or so. Plus if you hold down and keep dashing it looks like the cats raving.

Super Adventure Pals Super Adventure Pals

This game is fucking amazing, make that shit legit yo. I'd pay for this, if it was longer

Seedling Seedling

Yes just yes, oh my god. I love this fucking game. Expand on it, upgrade it, profit from this, I would pay for this game. Many other RPG players would also.

Glean Glean

Yeah it's pretty great, Like I lost a lot of time playing it, well I shouldn't say lost, spent more like. It's a good game, and I wanted to keep playing but I just didn't really feel any rewards for all my hard work. The upgrade system is complicated, the constant threat of blowing the fuck up kinda annoyed me. Yeah though, it's a good game, I can't really see anything minor you could change to make it play better, maybe remake the interface? Other than that its pretty alright.

Dungeon Breaker Dungeon Breaker

Link has always been drawn in an anime art style, also you seemed mildly offended at that comment, what he said wasn't an insult or a critique he was simply stating the fact. Also the game has great audio, I quite enjoy that, also the icons and art style was in good taste.

dys4ia dys4ia

Well that was interesting :]

Double Life Double Life

Uhh man

Really didnt like it. This game has been created way too many times before. I mean i love the mouth transition and the art was nice but yeh.

Demon Runner Demon Runner

>.<

Epic animation but mega shoddy gameplay. 4 for the animation cus i mean it looks real nice :)

Butcherbugs Butcherbugs

yeaha

Easily the best of the game jam, but i mean they gotta stop havin these things :/